- A deposit of $500 per person is required to secure your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable, and is applied to the cost of your tour.
- Deposit may be paid by check, wire or credit card. See details under PAYMENT below.
- Full payment is required 60 days before your departure date.
- We accept payment by check, wire or credit card. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
- Checks can be mailed to 3130 Wisconsin Ave, NW suite #501Washington DC, 20016. Please contact us for wire and credit card payment instructions.
- Cancellation of flights is subject to the terms and conditions of the airline. Flights to Cuba are usually non-transferable and non-refundable.
- We will refund your tour cost (accommodations, transport and activities in Cuba), less the $500 deposit per person, if you make your cancellation request to us 30 days prior to the first day of your tour. You may submit your request for cancellation in writing, by email or letter. We will send you a confirmation of your cancellation – you MUST retain this as proof of your timely cancellation request.
- We are not able to refund tour costs for cancellations made less than 30 days from the first day of your tour, including cancellations made because of factors outside the control of District Cuba such as weather or natural disaster, political events, etc. We strongly recommend purchasing trip insurance in order to obtain a refund in these cases.
Your tour cost includes accommodations, transport and activities in Cuba, as well as your Cuban visa and the required Cuban health insurance. Specifically, your tour cost includes:
- Daily accommodations and meals. Accommodations are at hotels or casa particular, according to your itinerary.
- Transport around Cuba by private bus or car for all scheduled excursions.
- Expert, bi-lingual Cuban tour guide for your daily excursions.
- Entrance fees to all attractions included in your itinerary.
- Documentation of your people-to-people tour itinerary, for U.S. Department of Treasury.
- A private English speaking tour leader
- Lodging accommodations in a great location
- All local ground transportation in antique cars + chauffeur
- Pre-trip departure information
- Cuban Visa processing
- Compliance with U.S Treasury Department regulation
- Travel on the District Cuba license
- All activities to be listed on the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Speaker fees
- Admission to all museums and public buildings listed in itinerary
- Coordination of all listed activities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Flights and airport tax. We are happy to help you arrange your flights to Havana. All costs associated with your flight, including the $25 departure tax, are additional to your tour cost.
- Travel insurance (for trip cancellations).
- Transport and entrance fees for outings not included in your itinerary.
- Souvenirs, gifts and personal expenses.
- Alcoholic beverage